What is VPS?
A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have super user-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS
- Amazon Web Services – EC2 (free for 12 months but 750hours/month limit) -(1core 1Gb ram)
- Microsoft Azure – Virtual Machines (free $200 for 1-month trial) – user reported graphic card issue with Azure VM.
- Alibaba Cloud – https://www.alibabac…aign/free-trial 5 Elastic Compute Service (ECS) – free 3-mths trial – individual or 12-months for Enterprise.
- IBM Cloud – https://www.ibm.com/…virtual-servers 3 IBM Cloud Virtual Servers – $200 free credits for 1-month free trial.
- Oracle Cloud – https://www.oracle.com/au/cloud/free/ 3 Compute Virtual Machines – $300 free credits 30-days free trial.
- DimensionData Public Cloud – https://cloud.dimens…n/limitedoffer/ 3 (free $100)
- Vultr – https://www.vultr.co…/?refid=6841876 1 (free $50 for 2 months trial)
- https://www.profitbricks.com/trial 1 (free for 14 days) – no credit card needed but you need a business email and reason for using their VPS??!!
- http://cloudsigma.com/ 3 (free for 7 days) – no credit card needed!
- https://www.ctl.io/free-trial/ 3 (free $2500 or 1 month – whichever comes first)
- https://www.ihor.ru/ 1 (free for 3 days) – no credit card needed!
- http://www.neuprime.com/l_vds3.php (free for 10 days trial) – phone verification required.