No programing required how to build and market your game from scratch complete guide
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to get your iOS developer license
- Learn basic of Unity 5 for iOS development
- Learn advertising network setup within Unity
- Learn how find free graphic images for games
- Learn how to add your own sound effects
- Learn how to find free or cheap sound effects for games
- Learn how to create your own iPhone game without having to write code
- Learn how to modify and create your own game graphics, for non-artists
- Learn how to publish your very own iPhone game to the iTunes app store in one afternoon
- Learn to use social media to market your game once developed
- How to outsource, hire and use virtual assistants
- Must use Mac or IOS Compatible device
Unity 3D: Create a video game fast & business of game making
Two Courses in one the first part teaches you step by step process how to create a clone of your game using the Unity game engine and submit your own version to the Apple app store. After you submit your game to the app store the second part of this course teaches you how to promote this game using version social media in order to help you get it to the top of the iTunes app list.
This course gives you the source code to create a clone of the Captain Rocket game for iPhone, made with Unity game engine.
You are shown every single step it takes to turn the existing game into your very own. You can apply any theme that you want. Some examples are Flying Angels, demons, ducks, penguins, or robots. Let your imagination go wild!
This course assumes you know nothing about making games, and you will publish your very own game to the apple app store without coding not even a single line of code.
Highlights of this course include..
- No programming knowledge required create your own game and submit it to the App store
- How to create your game step by step complete guide using a technique called reskinning
- The game comes with multiple advertising channels to bring your passive income.
- Teaches you how to market by using social media such as Facebook and twitter
- How to get virtual assistants to outsource some of the tasks for creating the game
- As a bonus show you how the game also works on Android phones not just macs
- All it takes is one afternoon to have your very own game join the fan today
I’ve been an entrepreneur and ecommerce seller since the year 2001. I have helped and coached thousands of students online and in person and got over 200,000+ students enrolled in all my online classes. I would love to share the secrets of my success with you, it is my personal mission to help get you to be your best. Learn from my experience and expertise so you can take your business to the next level and beyond.
OFFICE HOURS & EXTRAS
With the paid purchase of this course you get the following…
* Free 15-min GoogleHangout coaching session to help you with any problems you might have with your online business
* Super fast answers to questions ask me course related questions anytime with responses within 24 hours or less
* Office hours when I hold 30 min-1 hour free sessions answering any of your questions live
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Finish 100% of class and get rewarded with a beautiful certificate that would be emailed to you. Use this to enhance your resume, show proof of expertise or extra curricular training. Print it out and frame it on your wall it is something you should be proud of.
The course comes with an unconditional backed Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try this course risk free. I am sure you will love this course, this is not just a guarantee it is my personal promise to you that you will succeed and I will help you out so you too can get great results. With paid purchase you receive lifetime access, any future revisions or additional lectures free of charge plus unlimited instructor support.
Who this course is for:
- Solo / Indi entrepreneurs
- Graphic design students
- Computer science students
- great course for someone who wants to learn about the iTunes publication process
- People who want to start a mobile app business the inexpensive way, on their own
June 3, 2020